COVID-19 UPDATE FROM SUNDANCE ENERGY SERVICES, INC.
To our Customers, Families, and Employees,
We are reaching out to inform you that we are taking the spread of COVID-19 very seriously here at SUNDANCE Energy Services Inc. and that we will remain fully operational, providing emergency service and installations on heating and water systems at this time.
During this time of uncertainty, we want to assure you that the well-being and safety of our Customers and our community is our top priority.
BACK AT OUR SHOPS AND OFFICES.
- We have implemented strict sanitation and social-distancing procedures based on the Center for Disease Control guidelines to reduce the chance that the virus will be brought to our company from an outside vendor or any individual.
- All 3rd party vendors are prohibited from entering our facility and strict procedures will be followed for taking deliveries of equipment.
- Our building will remain secured and access will be limited to essential personnel who will observe all CDC recommended protocols regarding sanitation best practices and social distancing while in the office or shop.
- All staff training and regularly scheduled meetings will be modified or postponed in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
WHEN WE ARRIVE TO YOUR HOME.
Our field staff has been thoroughly trained on all sanitation best practices and equipped with the following precautionary equipment:
YOUR FAMILYS SAFETY STARTS WITH THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF
- As recommended by the CDC, we have instructed all staff exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms, or in contact with any family member, friend, or other close contacts displaying symptoms to stay at home.
- We ask that you please inform us in advance of your appointment if you or anyone in your household are showing signs of any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus. The World Health Organization has identified shortness of breath, fever, and persistent cough as current symptoms.
- Please inform us if anyone in the household has tested positive for the Coronavirus.
- The CDC is providing continuous updates at the following website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html
- As usual, if we find that any changes to our scheduling are necessary during this time, we will let you know as soon as we know.
- We are able to help through smart phones and face time videoing.
Rest assured, we are on top of every aspect of the situation and will take whatever measures are necessary to ensure the safety of you, your family, our staff and community.
This too shall pass, friends, and we want to keep you and your family comfortable and safe in your home until it does.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding upcoming service and consultations or need to schedule such, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 425-481-9660 or 800-888-1045.