Become a Part of the Sundance Energy Services Family
Entry Level HVAC Service Technicians
Looking for a rewarding career in the HVAC industry? If you have some basic mechanical and electrical skills, a strong desire to learn, and are dedicated to providing top notch customer service then apply to join our SUNDANCE Energy family as an HVAC Service Technician!
SUNDANCE Energy Services, Inc. has been serving King and Snohomish Counties for over 30 years. We are locally owned and operated and have specialized in high efficiency heating and cooling since day one. The company is a proud 7 year recipient of Angie’s List “Super Service Award”, in addition to receiving Puget Sound Energy’s Platinum Performance Award.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Desire to learn and work hands on with HVAC equipment including: gas and electric furnaces, air conditioning, and heat pumps
- Technical training in the HVAC field (preferred – training will be offered!)
- Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance
- A high level of integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Current Electrician’s License
- Valid Washington driver’s license
- Ability to pass background check and Motor Vehicle Record check
Additional Desired Skills/Certifications:
- NATE certification a strong plus
- EPA certification a strong plus
- Selling experience
- Experience with a broad range of equipment
- Installation experience & flexibility a plus
SUNDANCE Energy Services, Inc. proudly offers competitive wages, along with a generous benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K.
Join Our Team! Enjoy our relaxed, professional work environment, and find out why competent employees stay with us for so long!
If this sounds like everything you are looking for in your next career move, please apply today! Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 360-848-7047.